Admission and Fees
The Fernie Academy invites applications for admission at any point in the year. New families may make application to the school by submitting: A completed application form, copies of the student’s most recent report card and $25.00 (cash, e-transfer or cheque made payable to The Fernie Academy).
The following information is required upon acceptance of admission: A medical form, a copy of the student’s birth certificate, immunization record and heath care card, verification of parental citizenship, tuition fees schedule, and other contracts. TFA reserves the right to refuse admission or re-admission of a student based on student or parent conduct.
- School Registration Fee $500.00 (one time only)
- Tuition Fee
***Friday Recreational Pursuits are NOT optional and are at an additional cost, the only exception is January – March Skiing/Snowboarding***
- School Supplies $200.00 (includes minor field trips, copy of the yearbook)
- Fundraising $150.00 (Includes $100 Save-on Foods Grocery Card)
- Applied Skills fees for Grades 8/9/10 $150.00
- School Uniform both Daily Wear and Dress Uniform vary in cost – visit TFA UNIFORMS
- Society Membership Fee $10.00 (Optional membership into The Fernie Academy Society is one per family)
All fees are due to the school by the last day school is in session in September of the current school year.
Fees may be paid with cash, cheque, visa, E-Transfer, Master Card or Debit card (a 2% charges applies to M/C, 2% to visa and a $.25 charge for each debit card transaction).
Extra fees including Friday afternoon pursuits, milk, hot lunch and various fundraising events can be prepaid by deposit and the school will keep an account for you.